Virgin Beach Resort sits by the shores of Laiya, facing east, adjacent to Sigayan Bay, one of the cleanest bays in the Philippines. The resort has more than a kilometer of pristine white sand beach. Its waters are pure, serene and crystal-clear. The majestic Mount Lobo serves as a tranquil backdrop to its beautiful beachfront. If you are appreciative of such a place, then come and experience Virgin Beach Resort.
- Boat Trip (max. capacity of 10 persons)
- Kayak (Tandem)
- Banana Boat Rides
- Hobie Cat Sailing with professional sail guide
- Mountain Trekking(1 guide per group of 15 persons
Enjoy the fresh ocean breeze in our open air bamboo cabanas. Cottage amenities include: two queen-sized or one king-sized bed, en suite private toilet and bath and a spacious veranda with bamboo sofa.
Our stylish Casitas are air-conditioned. These come with 2 double beds, en suite private toilet and bath, and a spacious veranda with bamboo sofa.
Our canopied bamboo beds are located on the powdery beachfront. These may be enclosed with catcha curtains, and come provided with their own mattresses, pillows, bed sheets and blankets for overnight guests.
How to Get There
IBAAN EXIT OPTION:
1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway all the way to Exit 50.Then continue driving and enter the Star Tollway.
2. Take Ibaan exit and proceed to Rosario and continue along main road and this takes you to San Juan. In San Juan upon reaching the Municipal Building turn right at corner and this road will take you to Laiya, which is approximately 22-23 km from the Municipal Building.
3. Pass Laiya Coco Groove, Kabayan, and Balakbakan area. Watch for Y road section and Virgin Beach Resort sign. Turn left towards our Entrance gate.
LIPA EXIT OPTION:
1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway all the way to Exit 50. Then continue driving and enter the Star Tollway.
2. Take Lipa Star Toll exit, from the exit turn right towards Lipa City.
3. You will see La Salle University Lipa to your left. Shortly, you will see a Mcdonalds and a Y junction. Take right side of Y, which is C.M. Recto Street.
4. a) Drive along C.M. Recto and turn right on street corner adjacent to Mercury Drug Store, this is P. Torres St. from here you may choose to pass through Padre Garcia. This is a short-cut which by-passes Rosario Town, and it will take you to National Highway towards San Juan but avoid passing here on Friday mornings; OR
b) If you choose to pass thru Rosario town, at its main intersection you will see a Mercury Drug Store. Turn left and follow this road until you reach San Juan.
5. Turn right on the road adjacent to the San Juan Municipal Building and drive towards Laiya (approx. 22km).
6. Pass Laiya Coco Groove, Kabayan, and Balakbakan area. Watch for Y road section and Virgin Beach Resort sign. Take the left side of the Y, which leads to our main gate.
Contact Virgin Beach Resort
Reservations can be done by phone or on-line.
Our Makati office numbers are as follows:
(632) 759-2020 or 759-2828 or 815-2584 or 815-2587; Fax (632) 817-6334
0917 813-1301 or 0917 792-0712
Office Hours are from:
9AM to 7PM (Mon-Thur), 9AM to 6PM (Fri)