Verde Island Resort is located at Sitio Subukin, Barangay San Antonio, Isla Verde, Batangas City in the Philippines. This is adjacent to a fifty hectare bamboo plantation endowed with a very rich and well – preserved natural environment and wealth. The resort has many luxuriously designed cottages, food and beverage outlets, a main pavilion, swimming pools, water sports facilities, coral sand beach area and deep blue sea abundant with coral reefs and tropical fishes.
- Swimming pool with hydro-massage (adult and kiddie)
- Beach volleyball
- Board games
- Boat Rental
- Lxuriously designed cottages with air – condition
- Scuba diving
modern-day insulates or hotel-type apartments facing the park and the plaza. Villa Condesa has the best view of the islands’ beauty among cottages. It’s taste of modern living in an island paradise.
Casa Aplaya Cottages
Aplaya in local dialect means very near or on the shore, beach, or coastline. What’s nice about the Casa Aplaya is the distinctive Filipino “Silong” ideal for that mid-afternoon siesta after a hearty lunch.
Casa Dahilig Cottages
are situated at the foot of the hillside. Dahilig means hillside or cliff to the natives of the island. Built as double units, each casa has two guest rooms called “Silangan” and “Kanluran” (East and West). The rooms are very spacious and cozy with a foyer veranda giving you a magnificent view of the ocean.
How to Get There
1. From Manila, take South Luzon Expressway, exit at Batangas/Lucena/Legazpi.
2. Drive straight down the National Highway. Turn right and enter STAR TOLLWAY, (Sto. Tomas) then, take Batangas exit.
3. After passing the town of San Jose, follow directional signs to Batangas City.
4. Upon reaching Balagtas intersection, you may either go straight the National Highway or take the Balagtas by-pass, going to Batangas City proper. Should you decide to take the by-pass, turn left at the intersection of Batangas City-Bauan road, to Batangas City proper.
To Tabangao Docking Area:
1. From Batangas City National Highway, turn left on the street after the Lions Marker beside the Provincial capitol, then left to Don Ramos Street.
2. Turn immediate right, and drive down ahead.
3. Take the road to the right leading to SM City and drive straight ahead to Tabangao, passing by San Isidro, Shell Refinery.
4. Finally, turn right to a dirt road after San Miguel-Purefoods plant, and park your vehicle at Leah Beach.
1. Take any Bus Line (JAM/TRITRAN/ALPS) going to Batangas City pier, via Calabarzon.
2. Alight at the gate before entering the Pier’s passenger jeep going to Verde Island Resort-Batangas City Office, or request pick-up going to Tabangao Docking Area.
To Verde Island Resort-Batangas Office:
1. From city plaza, right turn to M.H. Del Pilar St.
2. Going straight ahead leading to the New Market Road (Pastor Ave.).
3. At the corner of Pastor Ave. and Cuta Road is the Verde Island Resort office.
Contact Verde Island Resort
For more inquiries and information
Makati booking office at booking office at (632) 750-0466 or (632) 750-0470.