TRIPLE G. is at the 7 kilometers long sandy beach of Laiya in the Sigayan Bay, close to the Verde Island passage. You can recover, sunbathes, swims and snorkels at the easily falling beach wonderfully. At our beach, we have a volleyball-court for our sporty guests and in the picnic area, you can test your voice with Karaoke. It is possibly to organize boat-trips to the neighboring islands and some day trip for our visitors.
All our 22 air-conditioned bungalows have a generous terrace. The bungalows are equipped in the traditional Philippine style, matching to the relaxed atmosphere of the resort. In the air-conditioned rooms, also a small kitchen is available with refrigerator and stove. Furthermore, we have an excellent restaurant with national and international meals, a small store and a picnic area. Parking places for your cars exist sufficiently.
- Picnic area
- Volley Ball
- Boat trips
- Tour package
The resort has 22 air conditioned bungalows equipped with 2 or 3 queen size bed, gas stove, refrigerator, water dispenser and bathroom. Room rates range from P4,500 to P8,000 and gives 30% discount during lean periods, June 16 – November 16.
How to Get There
1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway.
2. Take the Batangas, Lucena, Legaspi Exit & the head towards Sto. Tomas.
3. From Sto. Tomas turn right to the Star Toll Way Entrance.
4. Drive all the way to Lipa City.
5. Take the Tambo Exit at the end.
6. Turn right & head for Lipa City.
7. Turn right to the road before the Mc Donald’s restaurant.
8. Traverse C. M. Recto Ave. then turn right at P. Torres St. (Mercury Drug) towards Padre Garcia. Head straight to Rosario, at the Intersection turn left (Tricycle Terminal) at Gualberto Ave.
9. In San Juan turn right (Municipal Hall) to Laiya.
10. drive approximately 22 kms. until you reach TRIPLE G. – Beachresort, which is on the left side of the road.
Contact Triple G. Beach Resort