Pico de Loro Cove promotes a uniquely convenient vacation lifestyle through its residential condominium offerings—nine buildings of low-impact residential condominiums surround a four-hectare saltwater lagoon.
Spacious interiors and a wide array of unit sizes are offered to match various leisure living preferences. Most units also come with extensive balcony areas and large bay windows, giving residents priceless panoramas of the surrounding mountains, sea, and lagoon.
- Club Pico
- Banana Boat
- Country Cove Club
- Swimming Pool
How to Get There
DIRECTIONS from Manila to Pico de Loro:
Route Option 1: Cavitex – Ternate – Nasugbu (approximately 73 kilometers, 1.2 – 2 hours)
1. From the Mall of Asia Complex, take Coastal Road and go straight to CAVITEX exit
2. From CAVITEX exit, go straight to Kawit going to Bacao Road and Tejero
3. Take the road from Petron gas station going to Tanza, passing by Naic, until you reach Ternate.
4. Follow the main road leading to Puerto Azul, and then turn left to access the Ternate tunnel.
5. Enjoy the scenic view of Patungan Cove to your right until you reach the Hamilo Coast main gate.
Route Option 2: SLEX – Sta. Rosa- Tagaytay – Nasugbu (approx. 133 kilometers, 2.5 – 3 hours)
1. Take SLEX (Southbound) headed toward Laguna.
2. Take the STA. ROSA EXIT and turn right after the toll booth. Follow the road all the way to Tagaytay City.
a. Alternatively, you may choose to take the ETON EXIT (after STA. ROSA EXIT).
3. Once you’re along Aguinaldo Highway in Tagaytay City, you will pass:
a. Josephine’s Restaurant
b. Taal Vista Hotel
4. When you reach the Junction of Balayan (Caltex Station at the Right), turn right again to go to Nasugbu. (You will pass Central Azucarera de Don Pedro on your left side)
5. When you reach the Shell Gas Station (Left side), turn right to go to the Nasugbu Town Proper.
6. Go straight until you reach the road that will take you uphill. You will pass by the “Brgy Wawa” arch and the following developments:
Terazzas de Punta Fuego
Tali Beach Club
Peninsula de Punta Fuego
7. Go further uphill until you reach Pico de Loro by following the yellow signage of “Hamilo Coast”
Contact (hoten name)
Pico de Loro Cove, Hamilo Coast, Barangay Papaya, Batangas
+63 2 214 7800
Mobile Phone Numbers: