Munting Buhangin Beach Camp is created for the great outdoors – an idyllic setting big enough for families, clubs and companies. The whole area can easily suit 2,000 people and you have a choice of semi-exclusive or exclusive for accommodations.
Munting Buhangin has an extensive sports and recreational facilities for guests.
The sand in Munting Buhangin was light brown and it was pure. No pebbles or corals to prick your feet. The sun was in perfect supply, kissing our skin golden; and the Sea wasn’t too salty, it didn’t hurt the eyes much.
Aside from the clear, unspoiled beach and warm camp, Munting Buhangin Beach Camp’s 24-hectare property features a more active, challenging and fun-filled nature-based learning experience.
The nature trail gives access to the world of plants, flowers and other forms of wildlife. Further exploration of the forest familiarizes one with the generic names of the existing floras and faunas and interesting treks will lead to new discoveries that only nature can offer.
Munting Buhangin is one of the most affordable places in Batangas that one could visit.
- Playing ball
- Mahjong Table set
5-6 Pax Tent Dome Medium P
Rates – Php 900.00
Pax Tent Dome Type Large
Rates – Php 1,400.00
Family Camping Area
Rates – Php 500.00
Cushion (2″ X 48″ X 75″)
Rates – Php 170.00
How to Get There
1. Commuting to Munting Buhangin Beach Camp is not easy by public transportation.
2. To get there, board buses to Nasugbu, Batangas (or vans at EDSA Rotonda or Buendia corner Taft Avenue) then a tricycle to Munting Buhangin Beach Camp
3. Driving directions to Munting Buhangin Beach Resort Nasugbu, Batangas.
4. From SLEX, take Sta. Rosa exit all the way to Tagaytay and turn right after Tagaytay Public Market (and Tagaytay Econo Inn).
5. Follow the highway, passing by Alfonso (Cavite) and until you reach kilometer marker 93, the so called Likuan, where you turn right (left turn leads to Balayan town). You will pass by Nasugbu
Contact Munting Buhangin Beach Resort
7/F Makati Executive Center
114 L. P Leviste Street
1200 Makati City, Philippines
+63 (2) 8184798
+63 (2) 8923649
+63 (2) 8434343 local 2006
Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and let others know your thoughts.