Satiate your thirst for a thrilling getaway here at Lago de Oro Beach Club. The pioneer in cable wakeboarding in the country, we bring you nonstop excitement from morning to night. Learn the ropes of wakeboarding, bask in the beauty of marine life while snorkeling, or make a splash as you go water skiing. And if you’ve had your fill of aqua sports for the day, go for a soothing massage at the spa, or dine at our restaurant. Indeed, every corner of Lago de Oro Beach Club spells fun and adventure. You’ll never run out of breathtaking moments to savor.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Spa and massage services
- Basketball and volleyball facilities
- Boat and balsa rental
- Indoor games – billiards, darts, cards, and table tennis
- Restaurant and bar
- Conference room
- Van transfers from the airport, Batangas pier, and neighboring towns
- Boutique and library
Single / Double Sharing – Php 4,400.00
Driver / Maid’s bed – Php 575.00
Extra person in a room – Php 660.00
1 Hour – Php 400.00
3 Hours – Php 820.00
6 Hours – Php 1,260.00
Beginners Ticket (until you complete 1 round) – Php 400.00
4 Hands Massage – Php 850.00
Thai Massage – Php 550.00
Signature Massage – Php 450.00
Shiatsu / Swedish Massage – Php 450.00
How to Get There
1. From Manila, take South Superhighway and get off at Santa Rosa exit.
2. Take the road leading to Tagaytay City. After the market of Tagaytay, turn right, when you reach Tagaytay Ridge. At the Tagaytay rotonda, go straight and follow the direction of Nasugbu.
3. After the kilometer 92 sign, turn right to Nasugbu and Lian. After the Shell gas station turn left to Lian and Calatagan. Continue through Calatagan until you reach kilometer 115.
5. Turn right when you see the Lago de Oro sign, this is the access road to the resort. You can see the resort buildings from the road.
Contact Lago de Oro Beach Club
For more Information:
Phone Numbers: 63 9175042685, 63 9267104754
Fax Number: 63 432132006