Coming over to our place is an exciting journey. The road trip will be part of the adventure. While on the way, get your camera ready because of the heart-warming view of the sea. The mountainous areas will make you feel in touch with the beauty of nature. It’s really worth the long drive because when you feel the breeze of the sea, you will certainly enjoy.
Upon reaching the resort you can’t help but say WOW…You will surely enjoy the air touching you. The interesting part is that the air comes from the sea and bounces back after touching the mountain. This is because the resort is at the foot of the mountain – it’s really a wow – wonderful creation!Sit back and relax in the afternoon to witness the perfect sunset in a very wide perspective. See the attractive color of the sun while setting into its place. A view that will allow you to be stress-free.There is also a WISHING WELL which is believed to be the only spring that remained to have water despite that all other springs in the area got dried.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and taste the promise of irresistible experience! Visit La Thalilia Beach Resort.
Single detached room with one queen-sized bed
with private toilet and bathroom, water heater.
Maximum of 3 occupants.
Room with two (2) queen-sized beds
and one (1) single bed with pull-out
With private toilet and bathroom, water heater
Maximum of 8 occupants
How to Get There
DIRECTIONS TO LA THALILIA RESORT:
1. From Southern Luzon Expressway exit, go straight until you reach Star Toll Entry.
2From Star Toll, take the Balagtas exit (last exit).
3. Proceed to Bolbok diversion road and under Bolbok Flyover turn right going to the town of Bauan, Batangas, do not go to Batangas pier.
4. From Bolbok Flyover proceed to Bauan
-passing Sta. Rita
-passing San Pascual
-and then turn right to Bauan Market
-passing Bauan Market on your left
-passing Municipality of Bauan on your right( Metrobank will be on your left)
-passing Shell station on your left
-passing Petron station on your right
-and then after Manghinao bridge turn left going to the town of Mabini, Batangas
5. After you make a left turn at Manghinao bridge go straight
-passing AG&P of San Roque on your left
-passing Keppel of San Miguel on your left
-passing EEI of Sta. Maria on your right
-passing Sta. Maria Bridge6.After Sta. Maria bridge turn right going to resort.(just follow the signage)
-passing Brgy. Baguilawa.
-passing Brgy. San Agustin.
-passing Brgy. Manalupang.
-after Manalupang then Brgy. Locloc where La Thalilia Beach Resort is located.
HOW TO COMMUTE:
1. There’s a bus station at Cubao, Pasay,or Buendia going to Batangas. BUS Name: JAM transit, Tritran, CERES, Dela Rosa etc. Take a bus with a sign board “BatangasCity/Pier/Derecho Balagtas Exit.
2. Drop off at Bolbok Diversion Road or ask the conductor or driver where you can able to get a jeepney ride going to Mabini.
3. Once on a jeepney, tell the driver to drop you off at “Sta. Maria/Rising Tide Construction Supply.
4. From Rising Tide, someone will bring you to the resort.
Contact La Thalilia Beach Resort
For bookings and inquiries
Please call us during office hours (9 AM to 5 PM)
Batangas Booking Office: (6343)980-1141
Resort Number : (63927)876-2406
Look for Ms. Jasmin or Ms. Bannie