Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel sits on a lush 4-hectare plantation offering an exclusive location for that perfect bonding experience. Within rows of Mahogany trees and amid fruit-bearing trees like Mangoes, Durian, Rambutan, Avocado, and rare ornamental plants, the resort’s natural surroundings provide the best backdrop for activities that bring you closer to the people important to you.
From a couple’s intimate respite, to a convention of up to 500 people, Hacienda Darasa has the ambiance, activities, facilities and services to ensure a most memorable stay. Aware of your essential needs, its ‘no-frills’ amenities allow for affordable comfort while keeping that distinguishing traditional Filipino character as venue for your special interactions.
For your stay for business, tourism, or even for a comfortable stop-over before your next destination-
With colleagues – for Teambuilding Activities, Seminars, Conventions, Meetings, Product Launches, Outings, Retreats, other Events;
With friends and loved ones – for Birthdays, Weddings, Debuts, Graduations, Reunions, Parties, other Milestones-
At Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel, let Nature bring you closer together.
- Free Wifi Connection at the Hotel’s Mahogany Coffeeshop
- Business Center
- Mini Store
- Massage Service
- Carmen BEES Treatment
- Tours and Transportation Assistance
- 24-hour Security Service
- 24-hour Reception
- Back-up Generator
- Main Pool, Kiddie Pool and Cottages
- Ample Secure Open Parking
- Basket ball Court and Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Activities
- Dining and Function Area
These rooms have either one Queen or Twin beds Rooms with a Single Daybed and a Single Pull-out, Air-conditioning, Cable TV, Water Heater, Bed Linen, Towels, and Bath soap.
These rooms each have one Queen bed and one Queen pull-out, with a Single Daybed and a Single Pull-out, Air-conditioning, Cable TV, Bed Linen, Towels, and Bath soap.
Dorm 1 and 2
One unique feature of the hotel is its Dorms. Two (2) Dorms feature twenty (20) double decks with 5 shower stalls and 4 toilets. These are with airconditioning and bedlinen.
This Dorm has ten (10) double decks and two (2) single beds with 3 shower stalls and 2 toilets. This dorm is with airconditioning and bedlinen.
Detached from the main hotel building, three (3) Cabanas are located where families or groups can easily congregate. Each one has its own Dining Patio and has 3 single sofa beds, 1 double sofa bed, 1 single double deck, 1 queen bed and 2 single mattresses, airconditioning and bedlinen.
How to Get There
By private vehicle from Manila
1. From South Luzon Expressway, take Calamba exit going to Batangas You will pass the following landmarks: Carmelray Industrial Park and First Philippine Industrial park.
2. Turn left at the Junction Inn Motel past the Sto. Tomas wet market
3. Go straight passing through KIA Motors
4. Go straight thru Tanauan City proper passing Waltermart
5. Once you see Soledad Church, a couple of meters on your left is Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel
1. From South Luzon Expressway, must be go straight past Calamba exit.
2. Go straight and enter the new Star Tollway
3. Take the Malvar exit (after Sto Tomas Exit and Tanauan Exit)
4. Turn left after the toll booth.
5. At Pres.Laurel Highway, turn left to enter Tanauan City, Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel will be on your right.
By public transport from Manila
- Option A – BLTB Bus from Pasay terminalOption B – Jam Transit from Taft Avenue, Pasay City terminal
Option C – Tritran Transit Inc.from Edsa, Quezon City terminal
Option D – RRCG Transit from Taft Avenue terminal
Option E – ALPS Bus from Alabang and Cubao terminals
Important – Busses will have “Tanauan Lipa” on their signboards. Make sure to ask the driver if the bus will pass by Tanauan City as some busses will go via Startoll and proceed directly to Batangas City.
Contact Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel
Contact the Manila Sales and Reservations Office for all inquiries and bookings.
|Fax Only:||(02) 687-4049|
|Mobile :||0922 -8272-560|
Contact Details in Tanauan:
791 Pres. Laurel Highway Darasa, Tanauan City, Batangas, Philippines