Our resort is in the beach area of the town proper of Nasugbu, Batangas and its near to Metro Manila. It is only one and half hours from either Carmona or Sta. Rosa Exit of the South Super Hi-way. Our place is rather small but there are no immediately adjacent resorts to our either side, thus the beach area for use by our guests is effectively wider and not crowded.
- Swimming Pool – Adult and Kiddie Pool
- Massage – P350/hour
- Boating (please contact our staff)
- Beach volleyball (minimal deposit for ball use)
- Cable TV
- Sari-sari store
- Barbecue grills
We have fifteen (15)rooms with aircon, private toilet & bath and cable tv, two ( 2 ) bahay kubo with private toilet & bath and four (4) Kamalig Type rooms.
Free entrance fee per room/bed capacity, excess person/s per room capacity will have to pay entrance fee. For each room reserved,for those who just want to relax, and no time to cook, you can call us for a catering service. Minimum of 30 persons.
How to Get There
1. The shortest route to Nasugbu, Batangas ( from Metro Manila) is via Tagaytay City.
2. Take either the Coastal Road or the South Super Hi-way ( via Carmona). Then take the Aguinaldo Hi-way to Tagaytay. You may also exit at Sta. Rosa , then turn right after exiting and you’re on to Tagaytay.
3. When you reach a T Junction, turn right and you’ll get to the Tagaytay Rotonda, go staright ahead to go to Nasugbu. Upon seeing the Seaoil on your right side, slow down and you will see a Rotonda, make a sharp right turn to go to Nasugbu.
4. Go straight and upon reaching the Shell Station, turn right to go to the Town Proper of Nasugbu.
5. The landmark will be the Jollibee on the left side, turn left and upon reeaching the dead end or the beach, turn right and 250 m. from there, you will see El Cacar Beach Resort on the left side or the beach side.
Contact El Cacar Beach Resort
For Bookings / Inquiries
or Visit El CaCar Resort Site