Eagle Point Resort offers you a seaside paradise where you can experience nature at its most pristine and wondrous. It is a place that offers just about everything for you to relax and rejuvenate the senses. A place where the weary soul can find respite from the life’s many worries. Eagle Point Resort offers a cornucopia of activities that are guaranteed to suit any visitor. From snorkeling with the different marine life to diving amidst the coral reefs, from relaxing business conferences to wild island hopping, from dining in style to just lazing around our suite and cottages, soaking up the sun, we guarantee that your stay will be something you will treasure.
We have everything you want and need and more. Our well- trained and attentive staff will be at your beck and call giving you a most personalized service that we know you deserve. Eagle Point is more than a resort. It is your own Oceanside getaway without leaving home!
Come to Eagle Point and experience the natural wonder for yourself.
- ATV Adventures
- Kids Playground & Butterfly Park
- Tennis court
- Funtion Room
- Swimming Pool
- Parking Lot
- Safety Stop Dive Shop
Overlooking tranquil Balayan Bay, the mediterranean-inspired hotel has 40 spacious, well-appointed rooms — 32 de luxe terrace rooms with seaside balconies, and 8 superior non-view rooms. All rooms are air-conditioned, with bathroom and satellite TV.
Adjacent to the Casablanca and within easy reach of the Main Core, the 2-Bedroom Cottage Suite is an air conditioned two-bedroom unit with bathrooms and satellite TV. With one bedroom larger than the other, the Villa is perfect for families or small groups. Both bedrooms open up to a large sheltered veranda overlooking the sea.
The Villa was one of the original structures when this property was privately owned. It used to be a two-storey home with a large living room on the ground floor, two bedrooms on the second and a heliport on the roof. Today, the villa was renovated with the accommodations located on the second level. Here you will find two bedroom suites with their own bathrooms. One suite is larger than the other.
For large groups seeking extra peace and quiet, the Casablanca presents an attractive option. Resting in a small coconut grove, the Casablanca is a four-storey facility containing an air-conditioned 3-bedroom condominium with 3 bathrooms, living room and satellite TV, and 5 air-conditioned rooms (3 twins and 2 singles), with bathrooms and satellite TV.
Especially suited for couples, Eagle Point Resort offers air-conditioned one-bedroom cottages in clusters of two, with bathrooms and satellite TV. Honeymooners will love watching the sunset from the large veranda overlooking the sea.
Eagle Point has 10 native cabanas with bathrooms and balconies overlooking the sea. Ideal for groups on day tours.
How to Get There
1. From the South Super Highway, take the Batangas, Bicol, Lucena Exit… that’s the 2nd to the last exit.
2. Take Santo Tomas Road. (Landmarks: Carmel Ray Industrial Park, Yazaki Torres, First Philippine Industrial Park – road is around 12-14 kms.) Approximately 700m after the First Philippine Industrial Park is the entrance to the Star Highway, the new expressway. Make a right and across the on ramp on your left is the Light Industry and Science Park III.
3. Take the Tambo Exit. You will then see the “To Batangas or to Bauan” sign – which points to the other side. Follow the sign and cross over to the other side over the center island. From the exit, turn right to head for Batangas City. 4. After a 3.5 km drive (you will pass by Fernando Airbase and Mataas na Kahoy), you will come to an intersection with a sign that reads “Alitagtag, turn right”. Alitagtag town is a good 3-4 km. drive. You know you’re there when you see the sign “Welcome to Alitagtag”. You will see a Caltex gas station about 1.5 kms. from the welcome sign.
5. From the corner of the main road by the Caltex station, you will see two (2) roads – Take the middle road which will take you to Bauan town. As soon as you get to Bauan, make a right at the first corner (Landmark – Funeraria Filipina).
6. Once you see the Bauan Town Hall, you are on your way to a small bridge where you will turn right left to get to Mabini Town.
7. You will pass along the following signs: AG&P, Kephil Phils., Anilao Seasport and Vistamar. If you follow the signs leading to Anilao Seasport and Vistamar, you will end up at a junction divided by the statue of Apolinario Mabini (it is approximately a 1 kilometer drive from the Bauan Town Hall to the statue).
8. Turn right, still following the signs of Vistamar and Anilao Seasport. This is roughly an 8 km stretch. Continue following the road signs. Around 2 kms you will see the “Welcome to Mabini and Eagle Point Resort” sign.
9. Turn left. This is now the road behind the resorts in the area (Vistamar, Anilao Seasport, etc.) The road will now take you to Parang barrio into the private road that will lead you to Eagle Point Resort. Whew
Contact Eagle Point Resort
Makati Sales Office
Lower Ground, Cancho Gonzalez Bldg.
101 Aguirre cor. Trasierra Sts., Legazpi Village,
Makati City, Philippines
(632) 813-3553 , (632) 813-3560
Mobile number: 0917-562 5223