Nestled in the hilly, coastal peninsula of Anilao, Batangas, Dive Solana provides generous space, salt air and thick flora to relax mind, body and spirit.
To energize the senses, one can go swimming, snorkelling, boating and in particular, scuba diving – always a special experience in viewing the abundance of exotic reef life for which Anilao is internationally known.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Meals included with your room reservation (4 buffet meals and a light snack)
- Cable TV
- Free WIFI connection
- Scuba Diving
- Kayaking (free for guests)
- Island Hopping (boat rental fees apply)
- Massage services (appointments recommended)
- Shower water heater and bidet
|Beachfront Cottages 1-4||Php 4,650.00||Php 3,950.00||Php 3,716.67|
|Hillside Cottages 5-10||Php 4,417.00||Php 3,490.00||Php 3,180.83|
|Bahura Suite 11||Php 6,045.00||Php 4,760.00||Php 4,331.67|
|Twin Rocks 12 and 14||Php 5,580.00||Php 4,420.00||Php 4,033.33|
|Beatriz Suite 15||Php 6,045.00||Php 4,882.50||Php 4,495.00|
|Solana Suite 16||Php 6,045.00||Php 4,882.50||Php 4,4950.00|
How to Get There
1. Take the South Super Highway (also known as SLEX or South Luzon Expressway). Pay SLEX toll P167.00 at the Calamba exit. Continue along SLEX which will lead to the new Star Tollway (approx 6km/4mi). You will pay two toll fees, the first is P22.00 then a second one for P60.00 at the end of Star Tollway. (Star tollway is 40kms/24mi from start to end of toll). The road will split into three in 200meters/.1mi.
2. Take the one straight ahead that leads to the Batangas pier. You will see a Toyota car dealership on the left. Keep going straight until you see the flyover. Go under the flyover and turn right at the intersection. Keep going straight on this road for about 4.5km/2.7mi until you see Jollibee (fast food restaurant).
3. Turn right. Follow the road until it curves to the left. Keep going, you will see Metrobank on the left, then Petron gas station on the right. Shortly after Petron gas station, you will cross a short bridge.
4. Right after crossing the bridge, turn left towards the shipyards. You will pass AG&P and Keppel Shipyards. In about 8.8km/5.4mi, you will reach the circular Mabini shrine, turn right. Stay on this road which heads out to the Anilao pier.
5. Turn left before the pier, you will start seeing resort signs along the way. Continue on this road which will take you to the Anilao resorts. Solana is approximately 10 kms/6.21 mile from this point. Dive Solana Resort is on your right.
Contact Dive Solana Resort
For more Information: