Canyon Cove Resort lets you enjoy the perfect blend of recreation and relaxation. At this stunning beachfront resort in Nasugbu, Batangas, you are wrapped in pure holiday bliss.
Its 208 luxurious rooms are furnished with deluxe amenities that create a restful ambience. In addition, our daily housekeeping and evening turndown services ensure a stay that’s absolutely delightful and worry-free.
Feel refreshed and invigorated with the wide range of first-rate facilities and services. From the white-sand beach, where you can bathe lazily under the sun, to the dining hubs that serve delectable dishes, Canyon Cove guarantees a vacation that’s more than satisfying. It’s bar-none a heavenly experience.
Our plush beach resort accommodation in Nasugbu, Batangas consists of Superior and Deluxe Rooms, and Suites, each designed to create a high level of comfort.
All guestrooms feature a balcony overlooking the pool, garden, or the South China Sea. They are also furnished with a mini-refreshment bar and flat-screen cable TV. Their well-appointed bath has a separate shower and tub.
A coffee/ tea maker and electronic safe are also provided.
Daily housekeeping and evening turndown services are offered at our Batangas accommodation. Our affordable rates already include daily breakfast.
How to Get There
1. Once at the Tagaytay Rotonda, make sure you veer towards the leg of the road that should lead you to Batangas.
2. You’ll know you entered the right road when you pass by Taal Vista Lodge & Mushroomburger before reaching a traffic light at an intersection that should take you either to Mendez (a town in Tagaytay) or Batangas. You might encounter a bit of traffic before reaching the intersection so just be patient since it will be smooth-sailing afterwards.
3. The next landmark you’ll come across is the arc with the NASUGBU sign. This is yet another intersection but i’m sure you won’t miss this given the big arc that says Nasugbu all over it.
4. From this point, you still have around 30km of pavement to traverse, but this will be over sooner than you think. The next marker you should take note of is some sort of V-intersection where the left leg shall lead you to a different part of Batangas (Balayan), while the right leg shall lead you to Nasugbu. Once you’ve driven through this, the last landmark to take note of is the T-intersection with a Shell gas station on the left side. You must turn right here since the road to the left is going to Calatagan. Don’t worry though since all the intersections I mentioned above has signs that should lead you to your intended destination (in this case, Nasugbu).
5. Once you’ve turned right at the Shell gas station, after passing through the Bgy. Wawa sign, right after the bridge and on the left side of the road, is the uphill entrance to Canyon Cove Resort.
Contact Canyon Cove Resort