Its about time you experience quiet moments and nature’s tranquility in a private two storey beach house located in the exclusive Coral Shores Subdivision, Barangay Bagong Silang, Calatagan, Batangas.
- Alfresco lounging and dining areas
- Punching bag
- Sound system
- Pool table
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Shower
- Enclosed Shower & Bathroom Area
5 bedrooms with:
Air-conditioner, refrigerator, toilet and bath with hot and cold shower, with orthopedic mattress, provided with clean & fresh linens, common living room and dining room
Kitchen and dirty kitchen are equipped with:
2 counter-top stoves, cookwares, and utensils, microwave oven, rice cooker, oven toaster, upright freezer, water dispenser, mineral water is available, outdoor charcoal grill, LPG and charcoal are provided
How to Get There
1. Tagaytay City via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) – takeSta. Rosa Exit or Coastal Road then Emilio Aguinaldo Highway. 2. From Tagaytay, go south to Nasugbu, Batangas, passing by the Nasugbu Welcome arch, Batulao, Palico, and Central Nasugbu (marker: CADP- sugar refinery).
3. At the junction of towns of Lian and Nasugbu (marker: Shell Station and Gas), turn left, cross the bridge and go through Lian town proper. Stay on the same road until you reach the hi-way going to the town of Calatagan. Once in Calatagan poblacion and the Sto. Domino de Silos Church is in view, turn right to Sto. Domingo St., then turn left at ,M. Apacible St.Drive about 5 km more, pass by Pedro Palacio Sr. Elem. School, Brgy. Bagong Silang welcome Playa Calatagan Resort, Ivory Coast Resort, and Sonrisa.
4. Immediately after the Sonrisa gate is Coral Shoes Subdivision on the right side of the road.
5. Enter the black gate, register with the gatekeeper, and go down the road toward the beach until you reach.
Contact Blue Waters Calatagan Beach House
GRACE +63 908 8927 496
ROLLY +63 908 8927 497