Bella Beach Resort is an intimate owner run resort located on the white sand beaches of Matabungkay in the Batangas region of the Philippines. Approximately 120km from Manila, Matabungkay and Bella Beach Resort is a favourite for a weekend getaway with both locals and and visitors to the Philippines.
Built in 2010 Bella Beach Resort is a mix of modern lifestyle and luxuries and traditional filipino and offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere suitable for couples, families with children or large groups.
During your stay enjoy the Bella Beach pool, relax on the beach with a cocktail or snorkel in the off shore reef. Spend some time unwinding in the spa having a traditional filipino massage or a manicure on the beach. Of an evening the bar facilities and full menu with traditional food as well as western dishes will keep you coming back for more and the Videoke and band nights keeping you entertained.
At the end of the day retire to one of the deluxe air-conditioned rooms, a self catering bungalow or a traditional Nipa hut.
With everything that Bella Beach resort has to offer you’ll be looking to come back again and again.
Bella Beach offers a range of onsite and local activities for guests and for day visitors a nominal fee of 300 peso’s per person covers the use of all facilities. The local and surrounding areas also offer a variety of activities which our friendly staff can also organise for you to experience during your visit.
- Swimming Pool – Bella Beach swimming pool is perfect to cool off in or just lay back next to in a pool lounge with a cocktail. Suitable for laps as well as for kids to play in. Adjoining shower and toilet facilities are also available.
- BBQ/Grill Hire -Beach side barbeque facilities are available for hire with all food and equipment provided if necessary. Use the traditional beach shelter with table and lounge facilities and relax while you enjoy your barbeque.
- Billiard Table
- Children’s play area – Play equipment keeps the kids happy.
- Day tours – Our driver and vehicle is available for day trips and tours to local attractions and shopping trips. Carrying up to 5 people, trips can be catered to your specific request.
- Videoke – Our Videoke machine which is available for hire will keep you entertained.
- Snorkelling – Within wading distance directly off the beach from Bella Beach Resort our local coral reef has a variety of sea life for snorkelers to discover.
- Balsa (floating beach raft) hire – Spend the afternoon relaxing on a balsa.
- Boat Tours – Take a boat tour to one of the secluded beaches in the area or go for a lazy cruise
- Matabungkay – Matabungkay is known for it’s wide beach, clear waters and creamy sands and is a popular target for holiday lovers particularly in summer time. The small town has a number of small shops with all your holiday needs and souvenirs, as well as a vibrant beach culture and night life.
Contact Bella Beach Resort
Ligtasin, Luyahan, Lian, Batangas
Mobile Phone Numbers: