Aquaventure Reef Club is located in the Anilao area of Batangas, Luzon’s premier dive destination. It is a two and a half hours drive south of Manila but once you get there, you are a mere five minutes away from an unforgettable diving adventure. The resplendent colors of corals found in Anilao’s waters make the place ideal for underwater photography. Need to take a break from diving (although we can’t imagine why you’d want to)? Our location is also perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Or get out of the water and have a beach picnic. Better still, explore the many neighboring islands on our outrigger boats.
- Sun Loungers
- Gift Shop
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Massage Service
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports (non-motorized)
- Wi-Fi in public areas
No worries about a place to stay when you go diving. Our diving packages offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to choose from.
How to Get There
1. From Metro-Manila, take the South SuperHighway.
2. Take a Right Turn at the end of the South Super Highway, going towards Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
3. Then, take a Right at the “Star Tallway” going to Lipa (entrance is after the Sto. Tomas Industrial Park).
4. Upon reaching the end of the highway to Lipa, exit towards San Fernando Air Base, Batangas City.
5. Take a Right towards Cuenca, Alitagtag. Upon reaching the end of the road, turn Left towards Mabini, Bauan.
6. Turn Right towards Anilao, Mabini (before the bridge).
7. Turn Right at the junction towards Anilao. Before reaching Anilao pier, turn Left towards San Teodoro.
Contact Aquaventure Reef Club
(+63917) 825-4069 , (+63927) 387-7485 , (+63918) 929-1648