We are delighted to be your host in our little piece of Paradise.
We initially bought this place as a holiday-retirement retreat for ourselves, and quickly saw the potential of the beautiful and pristine surroundings, only 1 hour from Batangas City and 2.5 hours from bustling Manila.
Being shielded by a range of mountains culminating with Mount Calo and Mount Hebangao, and bathed by the clear waters of the Verde Island Passage, ALMALIN Beach Resort is ideally located to offer very clean air and water on a gently sloping golden sand beach.
Since 10 years we have strived to develop and improve our facilities to make ALMALIN Beach Resort a more comfortable and enjoyable place.
Have a great relaxing time!
- Pool (Children & Adult)
- Golden Sand Beach
- Barbecue Pits
- Nipa Beach Umbrellas
- Full Body Massage
- Pedicure & Manicure
- Banana boat
Facing the pool and the Isla Verde straight, the Family House accommodates 8 persons, and features the following: 2 Bedrooms with 1 super king and 3 queen Beds, 2 European style bathrooms, large living room with 32″ LCD TV and Bar counter, Dining table for 10 persons, 2 Large Terraces (upper & ground level), Fully equipped Kitchen, Complimentary Wi-Fi
New Beach front bungalow facing the pool and the sea, this accommodation welcomes 6 persons, and features the following: 1 Master Bedroom with queen bed, 1 Loft with 2 double beds, 1 European style bathroom with hot water shower, 1 Large Terrace facing pool and sea, Complimentary Wi-Fi
New Beach front bungalow, this accommodation welcomes 4 persons, and offers the following: 1 Large Bedroom with 2 double beds, 1 European style bathroom with hot water shower, 1 Large Terrace facing the sea, Complimentary Wi-Fi
Traditional Nipa Bungalow with sea front terrace, welcomes up to 3 persons, and offers the following: 1 Bedroom with queen size bed, 1 T&B, 1 Terrace facing the sea, Complimentary Wi-Fi
Traditional Nipa Bahay Kubo, 4 Bedrooms, each with double bed, and offers the following: 1 Bedroom with double bed, 1 common T&B, Complimentary Wi-Fi
How to Get There
By Private Vehicle:
1. From SLEX (South Luzon Expressway), take Batangas/Quezon Exit. Then you will arrive at Calamba, after which is the town of Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
2. Along the highway at Sto. Tomas Batangas, you will see the signboard of STAR TOLL, another expressway from Sto. Tomas to Balagtas, Batangas City.
3. Drive till the end of Star Toll Gate and you will see a ROTONDA as drawn in the supplied Star Toll Map as attached.
4. As you are driving the highway from Balagtas, Batangas City, you will see MAKRO Supermarket on the left side. Just follow the main road until you reach a stoplight on a deadend. Make a left turn. Go straight again until you reach the Batangas Cathedral on a deadend.
5. Take a left turn until you reach another end where you will see a Shell gasoline station on the left side. There, you will turn left again. Then take a right turn on the 1st corner you will see. That is the road going to Lobo.
6. The right path is the road passing in front of Ponte Fino Hotel. Now you are 30-45 minutes away from Almalin Beach Resort.
7. The next landmark after Ponte Fino Hotel is Fortune Cement on the left side before Dagatan proper (Taysan). And after Dagatan proper, next landmark is the Lobo Municipal Seal you will see after the boundary of Taysan & Lobo. This is 11 kms. away from Lobo Proper. You will encounter zigzag roads for just about 15 minutes.
8. In Lobo proper, you will arrive at the public market which is clearly shown in Almalin Road Map 2. Just follow the arrow and you will not miss a thing in having the right path going to Almalin Beach Resort..
By Public Transport:
1. From Cubao Terminal (Front of Ali Mall), ride any bus going to Batangas City, and alight at Balagtas Station.
2. From there, ride a jeepney & tell the driver to bring you to the Batangas Cathedral.
3. From there, ride a tricycle to bring you to Lobo Jeep Terminal.
4. Upon reaching the town proper of Lobo, ride a tricycle to bring you to Almalin Beach Resort.
Contact Almalin Beach Resort.
For Bookings & General Inquiries:
(+63.2) 438-3229 or (+63.2) 421-6238
+63 (0) 917 861-6118 or +63 (0) 922 861-6108
Ms Precious Almario
550 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines