What better way to invigorate your tired, weary body and mind exhausted by the hustle and bustle of city life than a dip in the placid, cool waters of Anilao beach. Or take a leisurely walk along the coast as its fine sand tickles your bare feet while fresh ocean air caresses your whole being. And if you feel a little adventurous, the call of the ocean-deep will entice you to swim, snorkel or scuba dive. The luxuriant, enticingly beautiful flora, tropical fishes and coral reefs that abound the vast ocean floor are enough to momentarily keep you at peace with the world. Not far away is pristine and verdant vegetation that will lull your senses to moments of serenity and peace.
So take time out and bring your family and friends to a fun-filled trip at Aguila Beach Resort and discover all these nature’s gifts.
It is also an ideal place to hold your business meetings and seminars. A romantic haven, too, for the newlyweds and an attractive place for social functions and receptions.
- Food and Beverage Area – can seat 50 persons
- Function Hall – air conditioned; accommodates 150 persons
- Swimming pool for children and adults
- table tennis
- Wide parking area
- Boat rides to Sombrero Island and other scenic spot
- Walking distance to the public market
12 units on the beachside
22 Units community in the Old West log cabin style with a gazebo
17 units by the poolside overlooking a lush garden
How to Get There
1. From Metro Manila. Take the South Luzon Expressway and then proceed to Star Tollway via the SLEX-Star Tollway Link.
2. Take Balagtas Exit at the end of the expressway, then proceed to Bolbok via the Diversion Road.
3. Make a Right going to Bauan then Left upon reaching the junction near the Bauan Doctors’ Hospital.
4. Turn Right at the Y junction towards Anilao and before reaching Anilao pier, turn Right at the corner with the Energy Gas Station.
From Metro Manila (Buendia/Cubao Station), take any bus bound to Batangas City-Pier (preferably via Balagtas Exit). Inform the bus driver that you will be going to Anilao, Mabini, Batangas. They will drop you at Bolbok, Batangas City (Diversion Road) where you will take a passenger jeepney to Anilao, Mabini, Batangas. At Anilao, you will find M Energy Gas Station (near Anilao pier) which is just a 5-minute walk to the resort.
Contact Aguila Beach Resort
Office Hours: 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday