Acacia Resort is built around a century-old Acacia Tree. Experience Anilao like never before in one of 6 over-sized deluxe rooms or in one of 4 standard rooms. In the afternoon, a daily show of a spectacular sunset awaits from the view deck. Get a massage, lounge around the pool, have some drinks at bar or simply enjoy the peace and quiet while you enjoy of the little slice of paradise.
All rooms are facing the sea and are divided between two buildings. One is in front of the diving area and one just above the pool. Rooms feature showers with hot and cold running water — a luxury new to Anilao! The room doors are glass windows that provide a beautiful view of the ocean.
From Anilao’s rustic beginnings arises a luxurious dive resort matched by no other in the area. Nestled right in the heart of what has been deemed to be the center of the center of marine biodiversity, your stay will not only provide a rush of adventure but will also rejuvenate your soul.
Indulge in daily buffet meals carefully prepared by the chef. Should you crave something beyond the buffet offering, an à la carte menu is available with special requests depending on availability.
Acacia Resort boasts a top-notch dive shop. Utilizing international PADI standards, they provide you with the cleanest air for the most worry free diving. Their dive professionals are in house and will ensure your optimum dive experience.
It is not only ideal for poking around and observing marine life but also outstanding for macro photography. Multi-hued crinoids are prolific. The variety of nudibranchs is unmatched. Night dives are especially nice and often reveal unusual creatures like sea hares, sea goblins, catfish eels, ghost pipe fishes, blue-ringed octopuses, mandarin fishes, and snake eels.
- Hot and cold running water
- Swimming pool
- Buffet meals
Single Occupancy – USD195/person
Twin Sharing – USD150/person
Triple Sharing – USD110/person
Single Occupancy – USD145/person
Twin Sharing – USD115/person
Extra Person – USD105
*Prices are inclusive of full board meals, including light afternoon snacks.
Diving with Rental Gear – USD47/dive
Diving w/o Rental Gear – USD42/dive
Nitrox – add USD10/dive
*Minimum of two (2) divers
*Proper Diver Certification must be presented.
How to Get There
Mabini, Batangas is approximately 120km South of Manila. It takes about 2-3 hours to get there, depending on the traffic.
1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), take the last exit, pay toll. (PhP141)
2. Keep on SLEX, you will approach another toll plaza (PhP21). You will soon go through yet another toll plaza which means you’ve reached the STAR tollway, drive through to the end of the highway (Batangas Exit).
3. Upon exiting the tollway (PhP60), there will be a roundabout. Take the road across where you exited star, this should be heading towards BATANGAS PIER. You should pass a Toyota dealership on your left.
4. Keep driving along the road. There will be an overpass heading into Batangas Pier. Make sure to keep right and stay below the overpass.
5. Turn right at the intersection below the overpass, and you will be heading towards BAUAN.
6. Upon reaching Bauan, you will see Jollibee and a roadblock indicating a one-way street. Turn right and follow this road, which will turn left at the end.
7. Upon exit at Bauan, there will be a Metrobank to your left, and after a few hundred meters a PETRON on your right.
8. After Petron, there will be a small bridge. Turn left after this bridge. You are now heading towards Mabini, Batangas.
9. On this road you will pass a number of construction yards, (AG&P, Keppel, etc). Just drive along the road until you reach a fork on the road with the Mabini Shrine. Take the road on the right. You are now heading towards Anilao Town.
10. Just before you reach Anilao Pier, turn left. There will be resort signs at this corner. Watch out for the Dive 7000 and Eagle Point Signs.
11. You will be heading towards Barangay Ligaya. When you see the resorts Villa Ligaya, Leisure, Camp Netanya, you will be near Acacia. When you see the PhilPan (not Phil-Ann), the Acacia driveway will only be about a few meters ahead.
Contact Acacia Dive Resort